Today is my second visit to this great gathering place where all various background of people came to this event in the morning.
I reached at 9.30am and this time I brought my father along to give him the opportunity to get to know how the guqin event took place and experience its ambience.
The event started at 10.15am and it was a sunny day! A propitious day indeed! I really enjoyed watching my master and his fellow students' guqin performances today. The purpose of the event was promoting his first guqin album.
The part that I really enjoyed was my master shared his story and the entire process in his guqin recording. Some ticklish and hilarious stories were shared and laughter can be seen on the audience's faces.
The second part of the event featured his students' competition performances. All of them were terrific! Excellent showpieces! All thanks to Mr Ng Teck Hing for his hard work and dedication in teaching the guqin to his students. I take this opportunity to wishing them good luck and great success in the competition. 😊
The event adjourned at 12.00pm. Light refreshment was provided and an announcement was made; the guqin albums only left 31 sets. I quickly stood up and rushed to the counter and managed to get two. What a relief! I am glad, I did!
感恩。😊
ALSH
Refreshing to find a Guqin blog in English. Thanks. We have the same teacher.
ReplyDelete