Tuesday, July 5, 2016

First Guqin Album by Mr Ng Teck Hing

This month, I would like to share about a new guqin album to be released soon by my master, Mr Ng Teck Hing. I simple love the cover of the album, it looks great and very "zen" feel. I really, really look forward for his album! I also would like to take this opportunity to congratulate my master for all over the years of his involvement, hardwork, dedication in guqin and he definitely deserves for such great endeavours. In addition, he is a great guqin teacher, too.

If you had the chance of watching him playing the guqin, I assure you that you will be mesmerised by his performance. The good news is that, this month - 23rd July 2016 (Saturday), he will launch his first guqin album at Pine House which is located at Bentong and the event will start at 10am.

I shall say it is a not-to-be-missed event. In addition, there would be other guqin performances too. If you have not seen a guqin before in real life, I urge you to drop by and give yourself an opportunity to listen the tranquility sound of guqin at the event. You won't be disappointed!

Below is the info of the event:

《禪林響宴》 專輯CD 推介禮 VS 分享會 :
日期 :23/7/16
時間 : 10am ~12Pm
地點 : 松風樓 Pine House
節目 : 黃德欣老師演出新曲 、國際決賽入圍學生的演出
報名 :012-3758106 Edward Lau Huai You
人數限定 : 90位 (免費入場)

【古琴家】
黄 德 欣,生于马来西亚,祖籍揭阳普宁。
自幼受家庭潮州文化及音乐影响深刻,尤其爷爷擅长弹奏各类潮州乐器,如二弦、椰胡,备受熏陶。
年幼时曾随大马古筝家赖亚来先生习筝。2004年,因工作缘故外派上海,尔后转学古琴,师承中国著名古琴演奏家、教育家、上海音乐学院研究生导师龚一先生。承训期间,得到多位琴界前辈以及师兄姐的点拨指导。
2010年,与友人在马来西亚吉隆坡创办大吕琴院,并在2011年辞去工程师一职,回国后专志成为全职古琴老师。

【 获奖经历 】
荣获2009年第二届中国古琴艺术节古琴大赛成人组铜奖。
同年获得马来西亚登加楼《乐浪》全国华乐独奏比赛公开弹拨组,以古琴演奏获三等奖。
从2010年起,迄今策划及承办过五届的“静心琴古琴系列音乐会”, 邀请来自中国、台湾等地的著名演奏家参与,为推广古琴尽力。
现任中国民族管弦乐古琴专业委员会(中国琴会)名誉理事,上海古琴研究会会员。
2016年6月,出版个人古琴专辑《禅林飨宴》。

ALSH

No comments:

Post a Comment