Saturday, August 6, 2016

Rhythm of Nanyang - Guqin Exhibition


I had a pure enjoyment as this is my first time in attending the guqin exhibition in my life. If you are a Malaysian reading my blog right now, you may think the place must be in China or the like. Well, guess what, the guqin exhibition is right here in Malaysia, Old Klang Road. Sounds surprise, isn't it?

You may perhaps question the popularity of guqin in Malaysia, well, to be honest, it is not very popular yet and I believe it someday, this unique instrument will become popular. This is due to my master and the principal of the Da Lv Guqin School of their passion to spread the fine art in Malaysia. Without them, I wouldn't think I had the chance to learn the guqin perhaps I may have to go to China and learn. I am grateful to them.

ALSH

No comments:

Post a Comment