Thanks for visiting the blog. Perhaps it would be better for me to explain the purpose of creating this blog specifically sharing my passion in playing the guqin.
I was very fortunate to get to know the ancient Chinese music instrument. Guqin is one of the oldest music instruments as it has history of more than 3000 years! It is also known as the zither and has 7 strings. I like to play the guqin because it has a nice and mellow tone upon strumming onto the strings. If you have not seen a guqin before, the background of this blog is actually a photo taken featuring my first very own guqin.
I have been playing the guqin for quite some time and the name of the guqin school is Da Lv. I took the guqin course at this school and am really like the ambience and the friendliness of the people there. I am grateful to meet a great and helpful master to provide me guidance on playing the guqin. The benefits of playing the guqin is the music may make you feel calm and relax.
This blog also serves as my progress and development of learning the guqin as I will share my experience from time to time. I hope you enjoy the blog and please feel free to drop me an email if you have any question on guqin.
Thank you!
Thank you!
ALSH

Additional Kawai occupies the 2nd biggest share of piano sales on earth. InstrumentPicker
ReplyDeleteThis is important if you are someone who has a tendency to lose your audio cables or find them on occasion and you will need to know where to get them so that you don't get confused. Get more interesting details about headphones check this site.
ReplyDelete